Re: if anyone wants hard copies ...

Dear Kari
I'm in the UK. When I tried to set one up it was virtually impossible to get the subtitles synchronised with the sound. And if I used the settings to synchronise on one channel, all the others were out. (And even then they seemed to move around from programme to programme.) The response from the forum guys made me angry because commercial firms such as Panasonic and Humax can manage to provide reliable subtitles from the broadcasters' output. It is a shame because otherwise they seem to be good kit.

Best wishes

Paul